|Sub Area||Clarence Town|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floors in Building||2|
|Floor Space||4522 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||9.68 Acres|
|Parking||Garage - 3 or more|
This Island home on 9.680 acres has something for everyone. This property has everything you need to enjoy island living. Situated on 9 Acres, this 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom 2 story home features covered decks for enjoying the beautiful sea views. Your own private sandy beach strip, pool, small boat ramp and a dock. The large open concept living area opens onto a wide covered deck overlooking the ocean, the pool, the dock and the beautiful Harbour. Restaurants and bars just a short boat ride or drive away. Spacious stand-alone garage. Back up generator. This is a unique property as it offers a beach, pool, boat dock, small ramp and a large parcel with lots of room for other structures or even a small bed and breakfast property, etc. Approx: 2112 sq. ft under air and 2,410 sq. ft. of decking Garage: 1500 sq ft. – Steel Building Ondura Corrugated Roof Wall to wall Ceramic Tile 20KW Kohler w/transfer switch 2×10 wall joists on 1st floor 2×6 wall joists on 2nd floor Fully insulated Dock – 1900 sq. ft. (100 x 10 and 18X50)
(click to close)
Cheryl has been a licensed Bahamas real estate agent for the past 10 years where she ran the boutique firm Durrant Harding. She specializes in beachfront homes, boutique resorts and premium beachfront property on Long Island, one of the most beautiful islands in the southern Bahamas.
Cheryl has a long track record of success selling luxurious properties along with many undeveloped properties throughout the island. She has a wealth of knowledge about the island and is always excited to share it. She has acquired a list of loyal clients due to her professionalism, great personality and real estate experience.
Cheryl is well traveled and has an extensive background that prepared her for the real estate industry. Prior to getting her Bahamas real estate license she worked in the hospitality industry on Grand Bahama Island. Prior to that she spent 11 years in the United States where she worked for a major communications/media/cable provider and also worked for a short time with a real estate firm.
Cheryl has played a prominent part in the formation of the Long Island Chamber of Commerce and is the current President.
Here are her top reasons to buy real estate on beautiful Long Island:
· Turnkey properties on beautiful sandy beaches or hilltop ocean views.
· Awesome bone-fishing and diving grounds. · Long Island is known to have the friendliest people in the Bahamas.
· Skilled contractors and workforce
· No crowds, giving privacy to those seeking a more authentic island lifestyle.
· Return on investment with rental income properties.
· Opportunity for new businesses on the island. Small boutique hotels, eco hotels, etc.
· Exemption of duty on building materials has been extended for the next year.
· Two airports with daily flights from Nassau. Customs available at Stella Maris Airport for private planes.