|Address||2 Homes On Private Cove|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||0 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||9.50 Acres|
|Parking||Carport - Single, Garage & Carport, Open|
Solstice and Kaleidoscope are two adjacent properties perched in the hills on a 9.58-acre parcel overlooking the private sandy cove. Just over 900 linear ft. of waterfront. The estate is perfect for those looking for space, privacy and natural beauty or seeking a boutique development project. The two properties combined with the private cove also lend themselves perfectly to a bed and breakfast or vacation rental property. 6 bedrooms. and 8.5 bathrooms combined. Solstice is a contemporary 3 level home while Kaleidoscope is a traditional design with a loft that has its own half bath and a private balcony. Views can be enjoyed from every room. The private cove and cabana can be accessed by the footpath or a golf cart/ATV. The crystal clear sea along the shoreline is perfect for snorkeling, kayaking and discovering a variety of sea life. A canopied footpath makes it easy to move between the two homes. The Tropic of Cancer runs right through the property. Phone and Wifi available. Fully furnished and ready for occupancy. Potential for rental income.
(click to close)
Cheryl has been a licensed Bahamas real estate agent for the past 10 years where she ran the boutique firm Durrant Harding. She specializes in beachfront homes, boutique resorts and premium beachfront property on Long Island, one of the most beautiful islands in the southern Bahamas.
Cheryl has a long track record of success selling luxurious properties along with many undeveloped properties throughout the island. She has a wealth of knowledge about the island and is always excited to share it. She has acquired a list of loyal clients due to her professionalism, great personality and real estate experience.
Cheryl is well traveled and has an extensive background that prepared her for the real estate industry. Prior to getting her Bahamas real estate license she worked in the hospitality industry on Grand Bahama Island. Prior to that she spent 11 years in the United States where she worked for a major communications/media/cable provider and also worked for a short time with a real estate firm.
Cheryl has played a prominent part in the formation of the Long Island Chamber of Commerce and is the current President.
Here are her top reasons to buy real estate on beautiful Long Island:
· Turnkey properties on beautiful sandy beaches or hilltop ocean views.
· Awesome bone-fishing and diving grounds. · Long Island is known to have the friendliest people in the Bahamas.
· Skilled contractors and workforce
· No crowds, giving privacy to those seeking a more authentic island lifestyle.
· Return on investment with rental income properties.
· Opportunity for new businesses on the island. Small boutique hotels, eco hotels, etc.
· Exemption of duty on building materials has been extended for the next year.
· Two airports with daily flights from Nassau. Customs available at Stella Maris Airport for private planes.