|Address||Home With Beach Cove|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||6255 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||5.00 Acres|
|Parking||Garage & Carport|
Solstice is a contemporary 3 level home, perched in the hills on a 5 acre parcel of land, overlooking its own private and protected beach cove. The home has a panoramic view of the turquoise banks on the western side of Long Island with the southern Exuma Cays visible on clear days. Sunset views are spectacular and unobstructed. The home features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2-car garage and a spacious covered carport/shed. Also included is a state of the art media room with more incredible views. The property is surrounded by mature native trees, including local fruit and citrus trees. "Solstice shares the cove with only one other home. Both homes would be spectacular together and would provide complete privacy. (See MLS 43004 ). The beach cove and cabana can be accessed by the footpath or on a golf cart or ATV. The crystal clear sea along the shoreline is perfect for snorkeling, kayaking and discovering the variety of sea life. The Tropic of Cancer runs right through the property. Electricity, phone and Internet are at the property. Fully furnished.
(click to close)
Cheryl has been a licensed Bahamas real estate agent for the past 10 years where she ran the boutique firm Durrant Harding. She specializes in beachfront homes, boutique resorts and premium beachfront property on Long Island, one of the most beautiful islands in the southern Bahamas.
Cheryl has a long track record of success selling luxurious properties along with many undeveloped properties throughout the island. She has a wealth of knowledge about the island and is always excited to share it. She has acquired a list of loyal clients due to her professionalism, great personality and real estate experience.
Cheryl is well traveled and has an extensive background that prepared her for the real estate industry. Prior to getting her Bahamas real estate license she worked in the hospitality industry on Grand Bahama Island. Prior to that she spent 11 years in the United States where she worked for a major communications/media/cable provider and also worked for a short time with a real estate firm.
Cheryl has played a prominent part in the formation of the Long Island Chamber of Commerce and is the current President.
Here are her top reasons to buy real estate on beautiful Long Island:
· Turnkey properties on beautiful sandy beaches or hilltop ocean views.
· Awesome bone-fishing and diving grounds. · Long Island is known to have the friendliest people in the Bahamas.
· Skilled contractors and workforce
· No crowds, giving privacy to those seeking a more authentic island lifestyle.
· Return on investment with rental income properties.
· Opportunity for new businesses on the island. Small boutique hotels, eco hotels, etc.
· Exemption of duty on building materials has been extended for the next year.
· Two airports with daily flights from Nassau. Customs available at Stella Maris Airport for private planes.